Saturday, June 1, 2013
$195,000Waterfront View of St. Marys River
One of sixty-three historical buildings in St. Marys.
• Single Family Property
• Year Built: 1830's
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Sleeping Loft
• $150,000 restoration project in progress.
• Hand Cut lumber and wooden pigs found in use in the construction of this house.
• Should be able to get grants for the restoration of this historical house.
• Elementary School: St. Marys Elementary School
• Middle School: St. Marys Middle School
• High School: Camden County High School.
See it on Google Maps!
Posted by Charles R. Davis at 1:40 PM